Open source projects:
- dex: An OpenID Connect server which federates to other IdPs (LDAP, SAML, etc.)
- go-oidc: OpenID Connect support for golang.org/x/oauth2.
- pup: Like jq, but for HTML.
- k8s: A Kubernetes client with two external dependencies.
Posts on other sites:
- Using RBAC, Generally Available in Kubernetes v1.8 - October 27, 2017
- Binary Policy with IMA and AppArmor - (video, 33 min) - Linux Security Summit - August, 2019
- PKI for Gophers - (video, 36 min) (slides) - GopherCon - July, 2019
- Containers from Scratch - (video, 36 min) - CoreOS Fest - May, 2017
- Writing Kubernetes Controllers (using Go!) - (video, 15 min) (slides) - Go SF 1.8 Release Party - February, 2017
- Kubernetes Auth and Access Control - (video, 41 min) - KubeCon Seattle - October, 2016
Security Engineer, Google
July 2018 - Present
- Internal security for Google devices, focusing on Linux.
Software Engineer, CoreOS
November 2015 - June 2018
- Aquired by Red Hat January 2018
- Kubernetes authentication, authorization, and security.
- Co-lead of Kubernetes SIG Auth.
Software Engineer, Yhat
March 2014 - October 2015
- YC S15, employee #2
- Docker based infrastructure for machine learning models.
- IBM - tagging of NLP corpuses
- Genentech - machine classification of protein images
- Cloudera - test coverage